Magnificent Maybeck Design
Offered at $4,450,000
One of Bernard Maybeck’s finest works of art in architecture! Located in a rare and coveted N. Berkeley neighborhood near U.C., parks, Chez Panisse and transportation, this property includes 2 large lots totaling more than half an acre. A remarkable architectural treasure!
• Grand entry level
• Magnificent living room opening to private gardens
• Formal dining room
• 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, including a bedroom and bath on the main level, and a master suite with Bay views that includes an exercise space and study with separate entry
• Large library with vaulted ceiling and Bay views
• Main floor family room
• Eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry
• What is said to be Berkeley’s last remaining barn with loft formerly used as an art studio
• Pristine redwood interiors and many exterior upgrades
• This is an exceptional and historic treasure with ultimate privacy and charm!
For additional information or to schedule an appointment:
Call Bebe McRae at (510) 928-3912 or Alexis Thompson at (510) 816-0706